monday to saturday from 13.00h to 16.00h
tuesday to saturday from 19.30h to 22.30h
C/ Sant Feliu, 7 Palma de Mallorca +34 971 718 617
Bon Lloc is the first vegetarian restaurant to open in Mallorca. We have been working since 1978 to offer you healthy, balanced food that is respectful with the environment.
Our specialty is no-frills vegetarian food, made with love and sensitivity, giving each dish the time it needs, using fresh ingredients brought daily from the market, many of which are organic. A quality product is the fundamental element in our kitchen.
AT MIDDAY, ENERGETIC MENUS
Our vegetarian and vegan midday menu is known for its flavours and energetic content. It is ideal for a meal in the middle of a working day, for a get-together with friends or for a healthy food treat during a shopping day in Palma.
It is made up of 4 dishes.
To start with, we always offer a different juice or salad each day.
Then you can choose your starter between two options that can include soups, cereals or legumes.
The main dish is made of rices, pastas, vegetables, stews… with our own recipes or those taken from other cultures, or from times gone by, which we try to interpret and adapt to today.
And for dessert, you will have trouble choosing between two healthy and delicious treats.
You can see our daily menu on our facebook
BY NIGHT, VEGAN HAUTE CUISINE À LA CARTE
Soundly advised by chef Toni Rodríguez, creator of Lujuria Vegana, we have developed a new selection of evening meals which intends to satisfy the most demanding vegetarians and lovers of culinary surprises.
- Potato baby with ¨Brava¨sauce & pepper mayonnaise 7€ (2,3)
- Edamame with chili & hoisin sauce 7.5€ (1,3)
- Soup of the day 8.5€ (Preguntar alérgenos)
- Stuffed nems with avocado, tofu, fresh vegetables, noodles & sisho leaves 9.5€ (1, 3, 6)
- Raw beetroot ravioli with herb cashew cheese, orange and olive juice 11€ (4)
- Ssamjang with homemade seitan and smoked eggplant 10€ (1, 3, 4, 6)
- Heura, bimi and cauliflower with satay sauce 11€ (1, 3, 7, GFO)
- Hummus with fenel seeds and roasted carrots 9.5€ (1, 6, GFO)
- Tomato ¨cor de bou¨ with ricota of soy, olive oil and basil 9.5€ (3)
- Velvet burguer with smoked homemade ketchup 17.5€ (1, 3, 5)
- Tagliatelle with carbonara ¨tia Catia¨ and enoki mushrooms 15.5€ (1, 3)
- Gnocchis with yellow peppers sauce, walnuts and rucula 16€ (1, 4)
- Raw cannelloni filled with mushrooms, walnuts and sundried tomato sauce 16€ (4)
- Seitán with red lentils and corn cream, tupinambo and mushrooms 17.5€ (1, 3)
- Salad with kale, avocado, beetroot, buckwheat, pickles with sesame vinaigrette 15,5€ (6)
- Carrot cake with citronella cream and coconut ice cream 7.5€ (1, 3, 4)
- Chocolate cake 70% with raspberries 7€ (3)
- Tiramisú 6.5€ (1, 3)
- The Hazelnut 12€ (3, 4)
- Sweet & Raw 7€ (4)
1 – Gluten 2 – Mustard 3 – Soya 4 – Nuts 5 – Celery 6 – Sesame 7 – Peanut GFO – Gluten free option